Diversity in the Civil Service Bursary for International Students in France, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply For Diversity in the Civil Service Bursary for International Students in France, 2019, Application portal for Diversity in the Civil Service Bursary for International Students in France, 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Diversity in the Civil Service Bursary for International Students in France, 2019 application portal is now open for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake the undergraduate degree in civil service.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Paris Police Prefecture is also known, supervises the Paris Police force, and various administrative departments in charge of issuing ID cards. Île-de-France is France’s most important center of economic activity. It has gradually shifted toward high-value-added service industries and high-tech manufacturing.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 2000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from an EU or EEA member country
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from an EU or EEA member country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in civil service
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework at the Paris Institute of Political Studies for the academic year 2019-2020. Bursaries are awarded on the basis of household income and academic results.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: The studentship will be awarded worth up to 2000 Euros.