Diplomat funding for International Students, University of Wollongong 2019, How to apply for Diplomat funding for International Students, University of Wollongong 2019. Apply for Diplomat funding for International Students, University of Wollongong 2019.
As a student, all we face is lack of educational funds to move on with our dreams and pursuits, But with the help of some funding foundations its less a bigger treat to students this day.
If you are looking for funding for your education then the Diplomat funding for International Students, University of Wollongong 2019 application form is for you.
In this article, we would give you a step by step guide on how to go about the application and also the deadline and other important information that you may require to apply for this very funding.
Now, as usual, we would give a fast rundown on the school history, The University of Wollongong was founded in 1975 as an independent institution. It is an Australian public research university and is ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world.
Below are the details you would need for the application, remember to follow it step by step.
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in any field at the university (excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work, and Psychology).
- Admissible Criteria: candidates must follow the eligibility criteria-
- Must be a holder of an Australia Diplomatic visa 955
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW.
How to Apply Now
- All interested have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- At the time of admission, candidates might be asked to submit copies of the academic transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and a language ability proof.
- Participants must have diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- Or Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- The students have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There are unlimited numbers of grants are eligible, and each will cover the 30% of the tuition fee waiver.