Deakin University HDR PhD funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, How to apply for Deakin University HDR PhD funding for International Students in Australia, 2019. Application portal for Deakin University HDR PhD funding for International Students in Australia, 2019.
Looking to study in Australia, Then this is to inform applicants that the Deakin University HDR Ph.D. funding for International Students in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for both the Australian and International participants who have a dream of undertaking a higher degree by research at DU in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1974, Deakin University was named after the second prime minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. It is a public research university and also recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: GTP Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Conducting PhD research on the topic ‘Crystalline, porous, covalent organic frameworks as a robust platform for selective ion transport’ at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Experience in organic synthesis, preferably in COF materials and proton conducting materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent publication record.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For accepting the grant, the participants have to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. Furthermore, you can complete the award application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: A bright student must hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: Be proficient in the English language.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The bursary will provide a stipend of $27,596 per annum with a relocation allowance of $500-1500 for candidates moving from interstate or overseas. For international participants, it will only cover the tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.