Darden Marion M. and Samuel T. Pendleton International Fellowship in USA
Scholarship Type: Masters
The UVA Darden School of Business is encouraging excellent candidates to apply for the Marion M. and Samuel T. Pendleton International Fellowship.
The program supports motivated students who are citizens of Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand or the United Kingdom to pursue master’s degree at the Darden School for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Darden School of Business is part of Virginia University which offers MBA, PhD and Executive Education services. It is renowned for being one of the most successful business colleges in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand or the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s in the field of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the School.
- The grants are competitively awarded based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
How to Apply:
- There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your transcripts, resume, two letters of recommendation, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide standardized test scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The UVA Darden School of Business will cover the award amount based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2021