Cyprus Institute of Marketing KPMG funding for EU Students in Cyprus, 2019, How to apply for Cyprus Institute of Marketing KPMG funding for EU Students in Cyprus, 2019, Application portal for Cyprus Institute of Marketing KPMG funding for EU Students in Cyprus, 2019.
This is to inform all candidates interested that the Cyprus Institute of Marketing KPMG funding for EU Students in Cyprus, 2019 application portal is now oped for the candidate who wants to commence in the MBA degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Established in 1978, the Cyprus Institute of Marketing is associated with the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK. The institute offers programs in tourism, banking, insurance, computer & financial studies and European studies.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
- University or Organization: Cyprus Institute of Marketing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Varies (tuition and study fund)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU citizens
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: EU citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be holders of a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in the case of the MBA Shipping and holders of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum average 16/20 in the case of the BA(Hons) Accounting & Finance. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the case of the MBA Shipping.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
If you want to grab this amazing opportunity then you are recommended to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the institute. After being enrolled, claimants can submit the online award application form.
In order to undertake a program of study at the Institute, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and 2 years of work experience (for the CIM MBA & MBA Shipping).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 100% fee for the program M?? Shipping 14 Months FT/24 Months PT, Lima’s sol, of worth €7700 and of €6500.