Cultural Contribution funding for International Students in the USA. How to apply for the Cultural Contribution funding for International Students in the USA. Application portal for Cultural Contribution funding for International Students in the USA
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Cultural Contribution funding for International Students in The USA application portal is now open for high achieving students who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Minnesota State University, Mankato is the second oldest member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. It offers 130 undergraduate programs of study, 75 graduate programs and 4 doctoral programs.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2019
- University or Organization: Minnesota State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $ 7,000 per academic year for tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Mankato City of Minnesota in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible for this program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree program, in their chosen subject area at Minnesota State University for the academic year 2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To garb this wonderful opportunity, you must enroll for the admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach grade card of high school or who holds a GED certificate
with no prior college, will be considered for admission and high school courses, grades, class rank, scores of ACT is required.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must have successfully earned a minimum of 12 credits each semester, GPA of at least a 3.0, score of 21 or higher on the ACT exam (with satisfactory GPA).
- Language Requirements: IF you are not known with the English language then you are not eligible.
Benefits: The study fund program will reward you $7,000 per academic year in tuition fee.