CSIRO brings to the notice of the public, entry into postgraduate Scholarships for 2019. Qualified candidates can now apply for the postgraduate program. The scholarship is thus available to Australian and International students.
The Scientific and Industrial Research Organization is an independent Australian federal agency responsible for scientific research. Its focus solely, on improving the economical and social performance of the industry for the benefit of the community.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: Oct 31, 2018
- Course Level: The program is available to those who seek to pursue a Postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: The Scholarship is awarded to study courses offered by the institution.
- Scholarship Value: The program is valued at $7,000 per year, with an added operating budget of $10,000 per annum.
- Nationality: This program is open to Australian and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia
Countries Eligible: This program is open to Australian and International students.
To be able to apply for the program, applicants must have or is expects to gain:
- First class honors or equivalent in a relevant research area;
- Entry into an Australian University as a PhD student;
- A Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent; and
- A university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you
If an applicant has already commenced their PhD studies, they must be less than 12 months into their PhD program at 1 January 2019.
International applicants must have the appropriate immigration support to enable them to take part in the scholarship.
Requirements for English Language: Applicants whom English is not their first language are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to read the rules for this scholarship prior to application, and particularly any specific eligibility conditions.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more