Commonwealth PhD Positions for Students from Commonwealth Countries in the UK, 2020, How to apply for Commonwealth PhD Positions for Students from Commonwealth Countries in the UK, 2020. Application portal for Commonwealth PhD Positions for Students from Commonwealth Countries in the UK, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Commonwealth PhD Positions for Students from Commonwealth Countries in the UK, 2020 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to study the full-time doctoral study at a UK university in session 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan. It provides the main UK government award scheme led by international development objectives.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2019
- University or Organization: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Anguilla, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Malta, New Zealand, Seychelles, St Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants have lived in an eligible Commonwealth country for a period of 5 years for a continuous period within the last 10 years.
- Applicant must be available to start your academic studies in the UK between January to March 2020 (to be agreed by the CSC).
- Aspirants must have top hold an unconditional offer from your chosen university/universities listed on your CSC online application, at the point of being notified that you have been provisionally selected for an award by the CSC.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized UK university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can download and submit the award application form.
- Must attach the supporting statement from a proposed supervisor at one or more of the UK universities named on your application form, references from at least two individuals, full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications, proof that you are a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport (or national ID card) showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
- You are needed to hold your first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)./
- Students must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets the University’s English proficiency policy.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.