College of Lake County funding for New F-1 International Student in the USA, How to apply for College of Lake County funding for New F-1 International Student in the USA. Application portal for College of Lake County funding for New F-1 International Student in the USA.
This is to inform all interested aspirants that the College of Lake County funding for New F-1 International Student in the USA application portal is now open for new CLC F-1 visa holding international students in the USA. Students from many various backgrounds experience CLC as a place that nurtures community and personal achievement.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, College of Lake County (CLC) is a two-year public community college in Grayslake, IL. Whether it’s your goal to start your studies at CLC and then transfer to a top university, or experience the excitement of living near Chicago, change your life, you can start your success with CLC.
- University or Organization: College of Lake County
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any courses at CLC
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: New CLC F-1 visa holding international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form International students who hold an F-1 visa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded in any subject offered by the CLC
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All new international students are required to attend the New International Student Orientation held the week before classes begin each semester. This two-day program includes important information about the college and community, health care, adjusting to the American culture and maintaining F-1 visa status.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 and full-time status.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
How to Apply: To apply for this offer, you must complete all the following and submit by emailing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the F-1 Student Application: It must be signed and dated by the student applicant.
- Submit Affidavit of Financial Support
- Complete New F-1 Visa application
- To show proof of successful completion of high school or secondary exam certificate results, must submit official English-translated diploma or certificate.
- Official bank letter or statement from the applicant’s or sponsor’s bank verifying at least $22,216 US dollars (equivalent). Letter/statement must be written on official letterhead, including – Date (current within 6 months), Account holder’s name, and current balance
Admission Requirements: All international students are required to enrol in CLC’s international student insurance policy.
Language Requirement: CLC accepts TOEFL OR IELTS scores as proof of language proficiency for placement in college-level classes: TOEFL: 71 or above – IBT, internet-based OR IELTS: 6.0 or above – Academic Format
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The college will provide $1,000 award that will be applied to your tuition expenses for Fall ($500) and Spring ($500) semesters. Grant awards are non-transferable and must be used for the semester and for the campus for which you are accepted.
Application Deadlines: July 1st – Fall Semester, November 1st – Spring Semester, and April 1st – Summer Session (transfer students only).