CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students, 2019-2020 | How To Apply, CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students, 2019-2020 Application form, How to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students, 2019-2020 application form is out and ready for grabs for students to pursue a masters’ degree program at Carnegie Mellon University.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, Established in 1900, Carnegie Mellon University is a private research university. It ranked 77th by U.S. News and World Report and 47th by QS World University Rankings.
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: AUD $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Asia, South America, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student and accept an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants are required to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university either in August 2019 or August 2020 at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you will be automatically considered and informed by the university in your acceptance letter.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a video (1-2 minutes) or an essay (200-500 words) outlining your ambition to contribute to the development of your country.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study at CMU.
Benefits Of The Scholarships
The award will either provide AUD $18,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 21-month courses or AUD $13,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 12-month courses. And will also give an amount up to AUD $2,000 contribution to airfares for the student and a student’s family member.
Application Deadline: The award is available for August 2019 and August 2020 intake. (The deadline for August intake is April 30 each year.)