This is to bring to the notice of the public that the Jiangsu Provincial Government is pleased to offer Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for international students in order to support the improvement of higher education of International students in Jiangsu. Full as well as Partial scholarship will be awarded to students.
This scholarship will be provided to those exceptional overseas students or scholars to embark on full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU), is a regional high-level institution of higher education in Jiangsu province, and is supervised by the Ministry of Education and the Jiangsu Provincial Government. Its origin could be dated back to 1952 and its name was changed into JSNU in 2011. Being one of the first institutions to be authorized to receive international students; JSNU has established pleasant relationships with over 69 universities in UK, USA, Australia, Russia and other countries.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date for Applications: Open for applications
- Course Level: Scholarships are open to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Full Scholarship, A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and fundamental textbooks. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation; or an housing payment of CNY 10,000 per annum. An allowance of CNY1, 500 per month
NB: Cost of experiments or internships outside the program curricula is at student’s own expenditure. Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expenditure.
Scholarship recipients registering earlier than the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full allowance of that month. While recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month, will only be granted half of the allowance of that month.
- All-inclusive Medical indemnity and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- Partial Scholarship
1) College student: CNY20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
2) Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
3) Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accord with the agreement)
- Nationality: Non-Chinese national are eligible to for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Scholarship will be taken in China
Countries Eligible: Non-Chinese national are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be able to apply for the program,
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a excellent academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program are required to have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program are required to have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to abide by the appropriate laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants cannot be must not be a recipient of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments or other organizations concurrently.
Requirements for English Language: Applicants whom English is not their first language are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
- Log on to this website www.studyinjiangsu.org
- Register an individual account
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team (Mailing Address: Please find it in CONTACT)
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees and other relevant documents.
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
For more information, visit the Scholarship Link