CSIRO brings to the notice of the public, entry into postgraduate Scholarships for 2019. Qualified candidates can now apply for the postgraduate program. The scholarship is thus available to Australian and International students.
Entry into the Macquarie University China Elite Scholarship for 15 outstanding students from China is now available. Applications are hereby invited.
As one of the leading University ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is consistently ranked within the top 10 in Australia; it is a great place to be.
Interested Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
All international students at Macquarie are hereby required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting Standard English language requirements (i.e. equal to IELTS 6.5)
Description of Scholarship
- Applications Deadline: Dec 21, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: This scholarship is available for those who share the passion to study in the area of Media, Translation and Interpreting, Chiropractic or Actuarial, or our highly ranked programs at Macquarie University.
- Scholarship Award: Macquarie University China Elite Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship to support studies in the area of Media, Translation and interpreting, Chiropractic or Actuarial Studies. It is thus valued at AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee when you commence studies at the University.
- Nationality: Only Students from China (PRC) or Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are limited so we advise students to apply early to avoid disappointment.
NB: Macquarie University China Elite Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for 15 outstanding students from China.
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia
Countries Eligible: Students from China (PRC) or Taiwan are eligible to apply.
To be able to apply for the program, applicants must
- Be a citizen of China (PRC) or Taiwan.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship.
- Hold a full offer of admission or package offer with English for one of the following programs at Macquarie University (North Ryde Campus) and have met the respective academic performance requirement as follows:
|Bachelor of Media||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Media||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Marketing and Media||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Creative Industries||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Advanced Translation and Interpreting Studies||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Master of Conference Interpreting||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Chiropractic Science||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Chiropractic||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
|Bachelor of Actuarial Studies||ATAR: 90 / 100|
|Master of Actuarial Practice||GPA: 5.0 / 7.0|
- Commence the degree program in one of the following sessions: Session 1 (February), 2019; Session 2 (July), 2019. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
NB: Double degree programs that contain one of the programs listed above are also eligible, provided the applicant holds a full offer of the double degree program.
The following criterion disqualifies any applicant:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
English Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting Standard English language requirements (i.e. equal to IELTS 6.5)
Procedures for Application
- Applicants must complete an online course application form.
- Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory for submission on the online scholarship application form.
NOTE: type “China Elite” in the Scholarship Name field.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information