CEU-Praesidium Libertatis international awards
Scholarship Type: Master
The CEU-Praesidium Libertatis international awards is meant for outstanding students who will soon graduate from CEU and wish to apply for one of the following 1-year study programmes at Leiden University:
Master of Arts programmes
- International Relations
Master of Science programmes
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- European Law
LLM Advanced Studies programmes
- European and International Human Rights Law
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration
- Public International Law
Leiden University, Netherlands
- At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.
- You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your master’s programme at Leiden University.
The scholarship consists of:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
How to Apply:
- Submit an online application for admission to one of the eligible master’s programmes in Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis).
- Pay Leiden University’s € 100 application fee.
- Complete the scholarship application procedure at CEU. Note that your scholarship application will only be processed if you have submitted an application for admission to one of the eligible master’s programmes in Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis).
Application Deadline: 12 February 2021