CERDI/UCA PhD funding for International Students, 2019 | How To Apply, Apply For CERDI/UCA PhD funding for International Students, 2019, CERDI/UCA PhD funding for International Students, 2019 Application Portal.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the CERDI/UCA PhD funding for International Students, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates from all around the world to undertake a PhD research degree project for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Clermont Auvergne is a public university with its main campus in Clermont-Ferrand, France. It was the first university existed between the twelfth century and the end of the fifteenth century in Billom, with up to 2000 students, on par with the major universities.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Clermont and NatDiVu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: Students of any nationality
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in economics, econometrics or finance with honors
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have a master degree in economics, econometrics or finance with honors, knowledge of Vietnam is an asset, and experience with geolocalized data/geo-spatial analysis would be an advantage, not more than 30 years old at the time of application and full dedication to the PhD project.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications by email to Sébastien Marchand (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a detailed CV (copies of degree certificates or attestations), a copy of the applicant’s master dissertation, a cover letter with a justification of the interest in participating in the project, a research project the applicant would like to conduct within the NatDiVu project and two recommendation letters/Two references.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their master’s degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the Standard English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
A full-time position is available for a duration of 36 months with a net monthly salary approximately of € 1,460. The selected candidate will benefit from the health-care coverage, provided under the social security system.