Cedar College programme in Pakistan, 2019 | How To Apply, How To Apply for Cedar College programme in Pakistan, 2019. Application portal for Cedar College programme in Pakistan, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Cedar College programme in Pakistan, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Cedar College officially opened by the Hon. Kate Ellis MP, and has quickly become an important landmark and community facility in Northgate. It is divided into three departments – Primary School (R-6), Middle School (7–9) and Senior School.
Application Deadline: End of November
- University or Organization: Cedar College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistani students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students on scholarship or financial assistance must meet the school’s 85 % attendance requirement, and maintain a B grade average for the duration of their time at Cedar.
- Applicant on scholarship or financial assistance will act as role models for the Cedar student body, follow the Code of Conduct and demonstrate Cedar’s values in all their actions.
- Students who have received scholarships and financial assistance are held to higher standards of academic performance and behaviour.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.