Canada graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta, 2020. How to apply for Canada graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta, 2020 Application portal for Canada graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta, 2020.
This is to let all interested candidates know that the Canada graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta, 2020 application portal is now open for sparkling Canadian claimants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Alberta offers a range of academic and professional programs, which generally lead to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials. It is one of Canada’s top teaching and research universities, with an international reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $17,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be in a graduate program with a significant research component, have completed no more than 12 months of full-time studies in the graduate program, have a GPA of 3.5 or higher in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent). Applicants should be interested in applying for the master’s degree at the university.
How to Apply For Scholarship
Before applying for this studentship, it’s mandatory for you to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Alberta. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this education award through the Research Portal.
In order to be eligible for the admission at the university, claimants are advised to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants ought to attach an outline of the proposed research, CV, two letters of reference, up-to-date transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended and mark sheets.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful aspirant will receive the amount worth up to $17,500 for 12 months.