This to bring to the notice of the public that the Cambridge Trust is delighted to offer the 250 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards & Cambridge Global Scholarships for those undertaking PhD studies at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship is open to UK/ EU and Global students.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and Global Trust is a charity founded by the University of Cambridge in order to fund global students who wish to study in Cambridge. It works to make a Cambridge education easily reached to exceptional students from all parts of the world, irrespective of social and economic background.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date of Applications:Applicants who wish to start their PhDs in 2019-2020 must apply by either the 5th Dec 2018 or 3rd Jan 2019, whichever deadline is suitable for your course.
• Course Level: Scholarship is open to those who seek to pursue a PhD program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is offered to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance stipend adequate for a single person.
• Nationality: The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is for UK and EU students & The Cambridge Global Scholarships is for global students.
• Number of Scholarships: Scholarships is open to 250 highest ranked students.
• Scholarship will be taken in the UK
Countries Eligible: The scholarship is open to UK/EU and Global students.
• All Applicants, irrespective of nationality, are qualified to be considered for funding by the Trust.
• The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing with this list are academic experience, references and research prospective.
• The financial situation of applicants does not have an effect on the selection of scholarship winners.
Requirements for English Language: Applicants whom English is not their first language are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
All applicants are to complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing their ‘wish to be considered for funding’.
Click here to access Online Application
For more information, please visit the Scholarship Link