Business funding for Chinese Students in Australia, 2020 | How To Apply, How to apply for Business funding for Chinese Students in Australia, 2020. Application portal for Business funding for Chinese Students in Australia, 2020
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Business funding for Chinese Students in Australia, 2020 Application portal is now open for Chinese student enrolled or planning to be enrolled in a degree program offered by the UQ Business School.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland was established in 1909 by the state parliament. It is a public research university which is known as Australia’s fifth oldest university.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, and Postgraduate
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of China are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A bachelors, honors, and postgraduate degree program within the UQ Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be enrolled full time in an approved program and is an overseas student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is important to receive an unconditional offer to study in a bachelors or honours or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Only then you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The donor will determine the number of awards and each will have the value of $1000.