Business and Management Undergraduate Financial Aid for Non-EU Students in UK
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
The Queen Mary University of London is thrilled to announce its Business and Management undergraduate financial aid for Non-EU Students for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are twenty awards available for academically excellent Non-EU students enrolling in one of their Business and Management School bachelor’s degree programmes.
The School of Business and Management is a part of the Queen Mary University of London that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in various subject areas.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degrees in the BSc Business Management, BSc Accounting, and Management, BSc Marketing and Management, BSc Business with Law, and BSc Accounting and Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a strong academic record.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the award, you are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being considered, you will be automatically considered for the award. All undergraduate applications should be made through UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen programs to study at the university.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of £4000 for your first year of study only.
Application Deadline: Open