Buddhist & Pali University Mahapola Scholarships in Sri Lanka, 2019. How to apply for the Buddhist & Pali University Mahapola Scholarships in Sri Lanka, 2019 application portal, Application portal for Buddhist & Pali University Mahapola Scholarships in Sri Lanka, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Buddhist & Pali University Mahapola Scholarships in Sri Lanka, 2019 application is now open for Commerce and Consumer Affairs. The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Ministry of Trade Commerce and Consumer Affairs of Sri Lanka is activities include handling complaints and ensure consumers get appropriate redress; curbing abusive trade practices and promoting consumer education on health, safety, security, consumer rights, and responsibilities.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Ministry of Trade Commerce and Consumer Affairs of Sri Lanka
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sri Lankan students
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lankan students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021. The candidate must have to involve in academic activities following their registration with the University
How to Apply
Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Buddhist & Pali University. Aspirants can apply for the course by submitting an online application. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, candidates are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: Ten bursaries installments would be paid per an academic year subject to a maximum monthly payment of Rs. 4000/= based on family income reports and marks.