The information from their official website has it that the Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship given annually (from December), to about 15 high school seniors who are citizens of the United States is now open.
This four-year, earnings-based scholarship is intended to pay for the full tuition and also qualified educational expenses (according to the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s preferred collegial institution (expected to be between $ 20,000- $ 50,000 per year).
About Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
As a private family foundation, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is committed to investing in students through a four-year undergraduate Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship program. It is firmly convinced that one of the most valuable and impactful investments that we can make is the education of a young person.
We recognize and are grateful to the institutions, teachers, families, and citizens who contribute their time, talent, and treasure to educate the youth of our nation. It is our final objective to identify a select group of excellent rises college students every year that we expect will have a positive impact on the lives of their family, friends, colleagues and fellow citizens.
The Foundation has decided to make up about a quarter of the scholarships for people who follow careers in education, non-profit organizations, the government and/or the army and have a clear goal to pursue a professional goal of public service. However, the criterion for the scholarship is intentionally broad.
What you should know about the Bryan Cameron Stock Exchange
In the private or public sector, the Cameron Impact Scholar can make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good.
FIELD OF RESEARCH
The Cameron Impact Scholarship program is intended for high school students.
This scholarship must be taken in the United States of America. It is therefore not open to international students who might be interested.
The scholarship is therefore only available to all American citizens.
What is the value of Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship?
This four-year, earnings-based scholarship is expected to be in the range of $20,000- $50,000 per year and is expected to cover full tuition and also educational expenses’ (according to the Internal Revenue Service) at the preferred collegiate institution of the recipient, as well as other personal expenses.
Who is qualified to apply for the Cameron Effect Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, the applicant is expected to meet the following requirements;
- The student must pay maximum attention to achieving academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7-grade point average / 4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies).
- The student must be described and verified as a citizen of the United States.
- The candidate is expected to be a student of the 2019 graduation series in high school, to enrol for a full-time study track to a bachelor’s degree at a recognized academic US faculty or university for the full academic year after the high school graduation.
- Candidates must excel in an extensive range of extracurricular activities including, but not limited to, sports, academic teams, music courses, performing arts and philanthropic associations.
- Applicants must be highly motivated leaders, have a strong work ethic and have social insight. Scholars are taking the opportunity and are therefore both blunt and optimistic.
- Must prove an active involvement in community support and also in civic-minded arenas, show an appreciation for the world itself and also a belief in their ability to make changes on both large and small scale.
- Candidate must send an online application, two (2) mandatory recommendation letters (link that is provided once the student’s part of this application form is submitted – in case you are looking for additional hours for the tips, you can communicate with it Foundation’s right to request the species), including a transcription confirming his previous academic operation, by the deadline for submitting the application.)
- Candidates may not have links with or have pre-existing relationships with members of the staff of Bryan Cameron Education Foundation, the Board of Directors or the Selection Committee.
- The Foundation is committed to a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital status or parental status, race, colour, religion, national origin or disability or any other feature protected by law.
Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship number
Cameron Impact Scholarship has up to 10 to 15 scholarship opportunities available for this academic year.
Please note that incomplete applications are not considered.
For more information about Cameron Impact Scholarship program, click on this link.
Safe Scholarship wishes all the best