Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship at Monash University 2019, How to apply for The Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship at Monash University 2019. Application portal for Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship at Monash University 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship at Monash University 2019 application portal is now open international participants in order to complete an undergraduate degree program at a Monash campus in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It was founded in 1958 and known as the second oldest university in Australia.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Biomedical Science program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must commence their studies at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- Application Process: For receiving this grant, the candidates have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, the university will automatically be awarded all eligible students from the fund.
- You might be asked for submitting copies of your academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- An applicant must be either currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year.
- Students have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- If the aspirant’s country language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide an amount Up to $15,000 for all successful participants.
Note: In order to retain the award, the candidates need to maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.