Bethany Lutheran College academic programs in the USA, 2020. How to apply for the Bethany Lutheran College academic programs in the USA, 2020. Application portal for Bethany Lutheran College academic programs in the USA, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Bethany Lutheran College academic programs in the USA, 2020 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Bethany Lutheran College provides a wide range of classes and extracurricular activities that allow students to explore and develop their talents. It has a long tradition of excellence in art, music, theatre, and speech, along with great facilities.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Bethany Lutheran College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $ 3,38,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six bursaries are available
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have an ACT score of 26 or better, with a GPA of 3.6 or better: Meyer, Ylvisaker, and Presidential Scholarships.
- Aspirants need to have an ACT score of 23 or better, with a GPA of 3.2 or better: Luther Scholarship.
- Seekers must have an ACT score of 20 or better, with a GPA of 2.8 or better: Bethany Grant.
- Formula composite of ACT/SAT and GPA: Opportunity Grant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For earning this beneficial opportunity, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their high school degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Full-time freshman scholarship recipients who first attend Bethany in fall 2020 and maintain scholarship requirements over four years will receive the following amounts ($ 3, 38,000):
- Meyer Scholarship- Annual amount-Full tuition-Total value-$100,000
- Ylvisaker Scholarship- Annual amount-$16,000-Total value-$64,000
- Presidential Scholarship- Annual amount-$13,000-Total value-$52,000
- Luther Scholarship- Annual amount-$12,000-Total value-$48,000
- Bethany Grant-Annual amount-$10,500-Total value-$42,000
- Opportunity Grant- Annual amount-$8,000- Total value-$32,000