BECAS Chile Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020. How to apply for BECAS Chile Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020. Application portal for BECAS Chile Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the BECAS Chile Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020 application portal is now open for citizens of Chile for pursuing a postgraduate and higher degree by research program at UQ.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland is one of Australasia’s leading universities which is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It was founded in 1909 and situated as a public research university in Australia.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate and higher degree by research
- Award: Full tuition fees and a monthly living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019, for semester 1 of 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Chile are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is for undertaking postgraduate and PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must obtain an unconditional offer to study at the university.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The university is suggesting that candidates must apply to a postgraduate or PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants need to submit their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As per students are going to undertake their higher education, they must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: It is required that participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational bursary will cover the cost of full tuition fees and a monthly living stipend for each successful participant.