Australian Native Seaweed for Diet Diversification PhD Scholarship 2019, How to apply for the Australian Native Seaweed for Diet Diversification PhD Scholarship 2019, Application portal For Australian Native Seaweed for Diet Diversification PhD Scholarship 2019.
This is to inform all interested applicants that the Australian Native Seaweed for Diet Diversification Ph.D. Scholarship 2019 application portal is now open for all Australian and international students and aims to support their living expenses towards the PhD degree program at UQ.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is situated as a public research university in Australia.
Now let’s see the full details
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 4, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A Ph.D. degree program in the field of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have to see the eligibility criteria for studying a Ph.D. program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To Apply: There is no separate application for the award, you need to follow the given steps when you are applying to your admission in a PhD degree program at the university-
Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’
Enter in the free-text field ‘UAF06′
List the enrolling unit as Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI)
Enter Dr. Michael Netzel as your supervisor
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: An ideal applicant must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a living stipend of $27,596 per annum for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.