This is to bring to the notice of the public that the Australian Catholic University (ACU) is inviting applications for Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship for International and Australian Students in 2019.
The Emergency Nursing staff of St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne has raised funds over the years to establish this bursary to support socially and economically disadvantaged students who aspire to join the nursing profession. Established in 2014 this bursary offers students the opportunity to be supported whilst studying Nursing at ACU and the opportunity to interview for a graduate year at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
ACU College is the centre for Vocational Education and Training (VET) at Australian Catholic University (ACU).
ACU College offers courses in nursing, education support, individual support, early childhood, fitness, leadership, and management, First Aid and CPR. Our courses are offered in Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date for Applications: March 11, 2019.
- Degree level: Scholarship is available to those who seek to pursue Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree program.
- Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in Health Sciences.
- Scholarship Award:The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
- Nationalities: International and Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
- There is one scholarship available.
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia.
Citizenship: domestic and international students
• Faculty: Health Sciences
• Course: Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree
• Campus: Melbourne
• Year level: any
Requirements for English Language: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually obligated to present proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Prospective ACU Students: Go to the Register tab to register your details and set up your login details. Record your username and password in a secure location.
1. After logging in, or when registering, you will need to complete the personal information screen. Once all required fields are completed, submit your information. Not all fields are required however we recommend you complete the entire form. (If you are an ACU student it is very important that you enter your ACU student email address.)
- Once you have submitted your personal information you will need to attach your supporting documentation.
a. The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
b. If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
c. Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
- Once you have uploaded your documents, your application will be processed. After the closing date, eligible applications will be considered by a Selection Committee and you will be notified by email as to the outcome of your application.
Click here to view the Application Form
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information