I started the first part of this post (Australia rewards scholarship) yesterday. This is the concluding part of the post and I hope you it will help you get the Australia scholarship for Africans. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started straight up.
Requirements for Australia scholarship for Africans
The applicant must be at least 25 and no more than 50 years old on the date of your application.
- You must have at least three (3) years of relevant post-graduate work experience. This work experience should play a role that is relevant to your proposed field of study and to your type of work organization (eg applicants must demonstrate Public sector work experience in the public sector, etc.). Preference is given to candidates with a longer period of experience.
- The applicant must have at least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited institution of at least 4 years with at least a 3rd class pass.
- Applicants from the public sector must comply with the regulations of the Government of Nigeria for government employees who wish to apply for scholarships.
The public sector, private sector and civil society candidates must provide proof of completion from the National Service of Youth Corp (NYSC) if applicable.
- You must not have or be undergoing any other master’s degree as at the time of your application.
- The applicant must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current job after winning the prize.
- You must meet the general criteria to be eligible for the Australian Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.
Application/procedure Australian price
You can start the application by clicking on the online application page by clicking on this Link. The link will also give you extra information about the scholarship and the deadline.
The scholarship is offered annually and the term for the scholarship is December and March of the academic year.
Enrollment deadline for Masters: The scholarships open annually in September 1 and December 1
Australia Scholarship for Africa students Frequently Asked Questions
What is a scholarship for Australia?
The Australia Scholarship for Africa students is a scholarship system for international students who want to continue their master’s degree at recognized universities in Australia. The government has made it possible to strengthen the bilateral relationship between Australia and other world communities.
When will the Australia Scholarship for Africa students 2019 start early this year?
The 2019-2020 Australia Scholarship for Africa students starts in September 1 for most African countries, the Pacific and Asia. The application is currently underway.
Which countries in Africa are eligible?
Eligible countries for these years Australia Scholarship for Africa students are Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Zambia.
What kind of awards does the Australia Scholarship for Africa students give?
The Australia Scholarship for Africa students currently has two programs. Visit this site to learn more about this. http://www.australiaawardsafrica.org/awards/types-of-awards/
Is Australia Scholarship for Africa students for college graduates?
The scholarships are intended only for postgraduate students who leave their mark on their various homeland. He/she must first have a bachelor’s degree.
Can a PhD student apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is only for master’s students. PhD Scholarships have not been awarded the Australia Scholarship for Africa students yet.
How can I apply for the Australia Scholarship for Africa students 2019?
All applications for Australian scholarships for African students are made online.
My country is not listed, can I apply for a scholarship?
Applications are only for students from the selected countries that are mentioned in this post.
How much does the Australia Scholarship for Africa students cost?
Australia Scholarship for Africa students’ rights include the following:
The total cost of tuition for a maximum of two years an economy class flight to and from Australia.
Note: Excess baggage and travel insurance costs are not reimbursed An annual AUD30,000 reimbursement to cover living expenses in Australia Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), which covers basic medical expenses a one-time settlement reimbursement of AUD5,000 to help with the costs of starting life in Australia and starting the course (for example Course books and materials, rental guarantees, household items, etc.) Scholars whose families stay in their home country may be entitled to a reunion flight that takes them to house can travel halfway through the course.
This is only possible for scientists whose course lasts two years or longer.
Short Course Awards Rights of the following include: the full cost of the tuition for the duration of the course Mobilization travel from the country of origin to the place of delivery of the course and return to the country of origin Note: excess baggage and the costs of travel insurance are not reimbursed.
For more info, visit https://www.australiaawardsafrica.org/
Safe Scholarship wishes you all the best.