SOUTHS CARES an affiliation of the Rabbitohs, HOSTPLUS and ICMS have all come together to provide a scholarship for an indigenous student commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS. This program offers a tuition waiver valued of up to $40,000 and a paid work placement at Rabbitohs.
The Souths Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship is offered to students based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning institute of higher education located in the Northern Beaches Council, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The college, was founded in 1996, and is a leader in career-focused, quality education where almost 90% of its graduates are employed in their field before graduation. The campus oversees Manly Beach, recently rated by travel website Trip Advisor as the best beach in Australia.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: Nov 13, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Value: This program offers a tuition waiver valued up to $40,000 and a paid work placement at Rabbitohs.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to Australian & New Zealand students.
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Countries Eligible: The scholarship is available for Australian & New Zealand students.
Applicant must meet the following criterion to be admitted into the program:
- Recipient must be commencing a Bachelor Degree at ICMS by February of 2019.
- Recipients are required to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 during the tenure of their scholarship.
- Recipient of the South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship will be given a tuition waiver valued up to $40,000 and a paid work placement at Rabbitohs.
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship is not transferable, that is, it is not extendable (Unless prior authorized by the selection panel of ICMS).
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Recipients of the South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship must agree to abide by all Rules and regulations of the ICMS.
- Scholarship students are also expected to maintain an excellent overall Professional conduct at all times and must act as an ambassadors of the College.
- The following activities of the scholarship holder might include:
- Representing the College at events, expos, VIP functions and visit
- Assist at College events, such as Graduation Day and Open Day
- Assist the Pollard Resource Centre and Academic Support Centre
- Assist with student events and functions
- Submissions to College publications
- All Student related Services and activities
- Participation in community/charity work
- The South’s Cares HOSTPLUS ICMS Indigenous Scholarship may be discontinued by ICMS, depending on timely review of academic standing, professional conduct and College/community contribution and commitment to the ICMS work experience program (commitment hours).
- Scholarship recipients are required to allow the ICMS Marketing department to take their photo and write a student profile about them for publications and for the website use. Recipients should also be willing to partake in future marketing activities.
- Recipients must partake actively in at least one student committee and be a student ambassador for each semester that the scholarship is awarded.
- Recipients must be 18 years of age within six months of commencing an ICMS Bachelor degree.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: The applicant must submit an application form.
Click here to apply online
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information