Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker international awards in UK, 2020 | How To Apply, How to apply for Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker international awards in UK, 2020, Application Form For Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker international awards in UK, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker international awards in the UK, 2020 application portal is now open to support undergraduate studies of those participants who have sought refuge in the United Kingdom.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Manchester was founded in 1824 as Manchester Mechanic’s Institute and recognized as a university in 2004. It is a public research university in Manchester, England.
- University or Organization: The University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five awards are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Asylum and sanctuary seekers candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field (Except Medicine and Dentistry) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Full-time undergraduate participants are eligible
- MBChB and BDS courses are ineligible
- You must have applied for asylum in the UK before you applied to UCAS.
- For master’s studies, you must be a full-time, non-clinical student.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The applicants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No formal application is required or the grant, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked by the university yet.
- Language Requirement: The eligible participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational bursary will cover the full cost of tuition and also provide an amount of £5,000 for living cost. Besides that, it will also provide free accommodation in one of the University’s Halls of Residence for the duration of their education.
Application Deadline: The participants must apply before the deadline of January 15 in the year you intend to commence your studies.