Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada. How to apply for Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada. Application portal for Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada application portal is now open for both Canadian and International participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Waterloo was founded on 1 July 1957 as the Waterloo College Associate Faculties. It is a public research university which has a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- University or Organization: The University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International aspirants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Systems Design Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must have a strong academic background.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For making an eye-catching future, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The selection committee will automatically select candidates according to the information given on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you need to provide your academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, personal information or maybe a copy of the passport. Admission Requirements: Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Two awards will be granted and each will have a value of $10,000 for outstanding students.