“Apply For FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia, 2019, How to Apply For FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia, 2019″
This is to inform all interested candidates that the For FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia, 2019 application form is now out.
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a member of Universities Australia and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is recognized for its commitment to equity in education, and consistently enrolls more students of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
Below are stated how to apply for the FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia, 2019 with details on deadline and step by step guides to apply.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50 bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International claimants are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and postgraduate degree with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, UON.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus and be either UON Alumni, the immediate family member of UON Alumni, or be enrolled in the same study period as an immediate family member also studying with UON.
- Be able to prove status as an eligible family member of Alumni or current student (if applicable) and enrolled in the 2nd year of the B Science, B Biotechnology, B Biomedical Science, B Computer Science, B Engineering, B Mathematics, B Information Technology, or B Exercise and Sports Science with University of Newcastle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this fund then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide proof of a family link to a current student or UON Alumni, such as birth or marriage certificate and provide known UON student numbers of eligible family member/s where applicable.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4,000.