ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship, 2019-2020, How to apply for ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship, 2019-2020, Apply for ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all the qualified candidates that the ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship, 2019-2020 application form is out and ready for grabs.
The Guides given below will show you a step by step method on how hot apply for the ANU College of Business & Economics South East Asia Merit Scholarship and the required documents.
Application Deadline: If you apply to the university for Semester 1 (February 2020) you will be automatically considered and get notified by October 2, 2019.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program within the ANU College of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a citizen of a country defined by The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) as South East Asia.
- Also, has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
How to Apply Now
To Apply: The university is not asking for any additional application for the grant. When you enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university and if you seem to be eligible, then you will be informed by the university.
- Language Requirement: As you are going to start your studies in Australia, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents asked by the organizers yet. But as the international requirement, you need to submit copies of your academic transcripts, passport, and curriculum vitae.
Benefits: The award will cover 20% of a student tuition fee for the standard duration of an eligible course at the university. Enjoy your stay.