AMCI Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Morocco, 2019 | How To Apply, Application portal for AMCI Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Morocco, 2019, How to apply for AMCI Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Morocco, 2019.
This is to let all applicants that are interested to study in Morocco know that the AMCI Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Morocco, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the bachelor, masters and Ph.D. degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Morocco) office is in Rabat and is one of the so-called “regalian” (royal) ministries alongside the ministries of Defense, Justice, Finance and the Interior. It is the foreign affairs ministry of Morocco, responsible for implementing Morocco’s foreign policy.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- University or Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Morocco
- Eligible Countries: Pakistani students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of the French language need to take language upgrade course in the first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in a degree program.
- The selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By the closing date of application, the applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate program, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
If you want to grasp this education award then you are demanded to take affirmation in the bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework at a recognized Moroccan institute or university. After being enrolled at the university, aspirants can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund for their studies.