The University System of Maryland is delighted to offer the Alumni Association International Scholarship. This scholarship is available for international students. This scholarship is to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
The AA-I Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the final recipients. The AA-I scholarship will be bestowed upon a Salisbury University student who demonstrates academic achievement, a strong commitment to community service, and leadership ability.
The University System of Maryland, through the Alumni Association – International (AA-I), Incorporated, established the AA-I Scholarship to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
DESCRIPTION OF SCHOLARSHIP
Closing Date for all applications is April 1, 2019.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for degree level.
Available Subject The scholarships are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
Scholarship Benefits: $2,500.00.
Nationalities: International students from around the world are invited to apply.
Scholarship will be taken in USA.
- Incoming freshman applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.50.
- Transfer students must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.50 from the most recent institution.
- Current Salisbury University students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Students must be Maryland residents and all applicants must enroll as full-time undergraduate students.
Procedures for Application
- For this scholarship, all applicants must upload an official transcript and provide two academic letters of reference.
- List your participation in community service and extracurricular activities.
- Provide a brief statement regarding the areas(s) in which you have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Upload a copy of your official or unofficial transcript.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://salisbury.academicworks.com/users/sign_in
For more information, visit the Scholarship Link