Alastair Storey funding for UK/EU and International Students in UK, 2019-2020, Apply For Alastair Storey funding for UK/EU and International Students in UK, 2019-2020, How to apply for Alastair Storey funding for UK/EU and International Students in the UK, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all available candidates that the Alastair Storey funding for UK/EU and International Students in the UK, 2019-2020 application form is out.
Alastair Dunbar Storey OBE is a Scottish businessman. He is the chairman and CEO of Westbury Street Holdings, a contract catering company, which he founded in 2000.
To apply for the Alastair Storey funding for UK/EU and International Students in the UK, 2019-2020 use the step by step guide provided below to proceed.
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: The London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: one
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
- Admissible Criteria: You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
How to Apply
To Apply: All interested applicants must enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evidence of household income, academic reference, and personal reference must be submitted.
- The selection will be based on academic achievement, financial need, personal statement, and recommendations.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The university provides £3,500 to successful candidates.