AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand, 2019, How to apply for AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand, 2019, Apply for AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand, 2019.
This is for those struggling for a masters degree in Thailand and other Asian Countries as we tell you to search no more, to take your studies to the next level you have to enroll for the AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand, 2019.
The application form is out and details about how to apply, deadline and procedures on how to go about the application are all stated below.
Now let’s take a little tour about the foundation, As Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international institute for higher education situated in Thailand. It aims to “promote technological change and sustainable development” in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Below are the details and all you need to know about the Application.
- University or Organization: The Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM)
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: Covers the full, or a portion of, tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Thailand
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for masters or doctoral degree program within the School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM) at the institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a passionate student who is serious about studies.
How to Apply
How to Apply: For being eligible to this program, you have to take admission in a masters or doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask you to submit your transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of passport and a research proposal at the time of admission.
- For Masters: A bachelors’ degree with a GPA of 2.75 is required.
- For Ph.D.: A postgraduate degree with a GPA of 3.50 is a must for studying at the institute.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to score of 5.0 or above in the IELTS for Master and 5.5 for the Doctoral program.
Benefits: The award supports subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students.