Accommodation Services Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019. How to apply for the Accommodation Services Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019. Application portal for Accommodation Services Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Accommodation Services Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for brilliant aspirants who wish to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, La Trobe University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering. It was ranked 3rd in Victoria in the Australian Research Council’s Excellence in Research.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be intending to apply or have applied to live on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe University in 2020 or be returning to a residence in 2020. Candidate must have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the supporting documentation such as written response, statement of support and financial evidence to support the information you provide in your application.
- Admission Requirements:: For admission, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Each course at La Trobe University has a minimum English language requirement for entry.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $3000.