ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar, 2020, How to apply for ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar, 2020. Application portal for ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar, 2020 application portal is now open. The studentship is awarded on the bases of academic achievement to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in session 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Academic Bridge Program is a premier pre-university program established for high school graduates from Qatar and other countries in the region. It is a center of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community.
Application Deadline: Applications will open from October 7, 2019 until November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Academic Bridge Program
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Non-Qatari Students
- The award can be taken in Qatar
- Eligible Countries: Non-Qatari Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree program at the Academic Bridge Program for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentship is available for the second semester only and on proof of financial need.
Scholarship How to Apply
For catching this education award, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the bachelor degree coursework at the Academic Bridge Program. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are recommended to hold the certificates of all previous academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful claimant will get the educational fund for their studies.