This is to bring to the notice of the public that the University of Sussex is accepting applications for Article 26 Scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex.
This scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is situated in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date for Applications: April 7, 2019.
- Degree level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Field of Study: Scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:Scholarship will be awarded full overseas tuition fee waiver plus £3,000 maintenance per year of study.
- Nationalities: This undergraduate scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship will be taken in the UK.
To be qualified for this scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex. You must also
1. Be an asylum-seeker.
2. Have been granted a temporary form of leave to remain as a result of an asylum application (e.g. limited leave to remain, humanitarian protection).
3. Be a partner/child of an asylum seeker or an unaccompanied asylum-seeking child.
4. Have a household income of under £42,875.
Requirements for English Language: If English is not your first language then you will need to demonstrate that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Please complete our scholarship application form after you have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex.
Click here to view the Application Form
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information