This is to bring to the notice of the public that the new KISCH IP Scholarship offered to higher education providing learning opportunities for students who propose to study Law and meet all other requirements.
With a deep-rooted history in Africa, we have, for the last 144 years, assisted clients from small to large businesses in all sectors, in protecting their intellectual property rights. While acknowledging our conventional past, we continue to offer significant and innovative IP services across Africa, ever-changing and developing scenery that requires professional knowledge to succeed. KISCH IP Scholarship, Scholarships are open for South African students.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing Date for Application: Nov 30, 2018.
- Degree level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to study undergraduate programs.
- Field of Study: The KISCH IP Scholarship will support students from formerly underprivileged backgrounds who have it in mind to study Law and meet all other requirements.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fees per semester or year and Prescribed books
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open for South African students.
- Scholarship will be taken in South Africa
- Applicant must have received a minimum overall average of 60% on their matriculation results
- Applicant must be amid the ages of 18 and 25
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be undertaken at a recognized and highly regarded university
Procedures for Application
Applicant must submit a complete application on our website. As part of the application, the following documents will be needed and should be submitted:
- cover letter encouraging why you should be funded by KISCH IP
- evidence of registration and costs
- licensed copy of your South African ID file
- licensed copy of your matriculation certificate
- any other substantiating credentials
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information