This is to bring to the notice of the public that the new ISE Undergraduate Scholarship is now available on offer for Foreign Students at International School of Engineering (ISE) for the year 2019. The scholarship covers full tuition fees of the program for students with excellent academic performance.
Founded in 2005, by the Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University to provide interdisciplinary knowledge with global experience, the ISE is regionally acknowledged as the most preferred (Top Choice) International Engineering School in ASEAN. Its mission is to produce world-class international engineers equipped with required skills and knowledge by offering cutting edge programs that address global and local challenges.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: February 15, 2019.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to pursue undergraduate program.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded to study Nano Engineering, Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Robotics and Artificial intelligence Engineering.
Scholarship Award: One Full Scholarship covers the following support for 4 years.
- Tuition and program fees
- Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
- Monthly stipend and accommodation
- Book allowance
- Health insurance
- Scholarships cover tuition and program fees for 4 years.
Nationalities: Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
Number of Scholarship: Five scholarships are available.
Scholarship will be taken in Thailand.
1) Must not be over 25 years old
2) Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
3) Must be in good health
4) Pass the following proficiency tests
- a) English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
- b) Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 700 (each)
- c) Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 700 (each)
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Please submit the application and all required documents by 15.02.2019 to ise_scholarship-at-chula.ac.th.
Documents required for application
1) Completed application form with current photograph
2) Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
3) Latest official transcript
4) Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
5) Photocopy of passport
6) Certificates of the proficiency tests as listed in the eligibility of applicant 4a, 4b, 4c
7) Certificate of health examination from hospital (can be submitted after scholarship decision)
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information