2019 Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award for US Students in the UK, How tp apply for 2019 Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award for US Students in the UK, Apply For 2019 Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award for US Students in the UK.
This is for candidates wishing to participate in the upcoming Queen Mary University of London and Fulbright Commission awards tagged Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award.
If you are interested then this page is for you, Read line by line and don’t forget to use the comment section to let us know and help you out as soon as possible.
Let take a little tour about the bodies involved in this program, The Queen Mary University of London named after Mary of Teck was admitted to the University of London in 1915. It is a public research university in London, England.
Below is the step by step guides and details;
- University or Organization: The Fulbright Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee and a living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: The United States
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: 8 October 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master’s degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not currently study in the UK.
How to Apply The Award
To Apply: Candidates have to apply for the opportunity through the Institute of International Education.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of academic transcripts or certificates, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits Of The Award
The candidates will receive full overseas tuition fees and a generous stipend of c. £15000 which is intended as a contribution towards general maintenance costs (accommodation, travel, subsistence, etc.) while in the UK.