The management of the Bond University is inviting applications from all qualified candidates who are Latin American students for Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship for the year 2019. This scholarship will provide part fees for the students on the grounds of academic excellence.
The Bond University is a private university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has also been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Applicants whose first language is English are advised to meet the University’s Standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Application: Once an offer has been received, applicants must complete the Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to international-at-bond.edu.au by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on the 19th of October, 2018 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 25 January, 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24 May, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counseling, Sport.
- Scholarship Award: The Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
- Eligible Countries: Bond University offers high achievers from Latin America with tuition remission scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Latin America, commencing postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligible Countries: Bond University offers high achievers from Latin America with tuition remission scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have received an offer from Bond University to commence a postgraduate degree. Applicants who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of a Latin American country and be currently residing in Latin America.
- Academically outstanding.
- Have completed and submitted the Latin America Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced postgraduate studies at Bond University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is English are advised to meet the University’s Standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Applicants must duly complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive the program offer before applying for this scholarship.