This to bring to the notice of the public that AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarships are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: February 28, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Available Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Number of Scholarships: Various
Nationalities: Scholarships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
Scholarship will be taken in USA
To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale).
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
Procedures for Application
The applicants can apply through the online application form.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: