AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarships are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: February 28, 2019.
Degree level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Field of Study: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Nationalities: International Students.
Scholarship will be taken in the United States.
- Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information.