This is to bring to the notice of the public that the École normale supérieure is offering ENS International Selection Scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. Scholarships are open to study a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Sciences, Arts and Humanities.
In 2019, ENS makes available 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (licence 3) or 1st year of the master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
International students maintain their studies at ENS and at the college at the same time while benefiting from a 1000 Euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Closing Date for Application: Oct 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are open to those who seek to pursue a bachelor’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are obtainable for Arts Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political Studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Nationality: The Scholarship is open to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Not Specified.
- Scholarship will be taken in France
Countries Eligible: The scholarship is open to international students
- Applicants must be under the age of 26 when they apply.
- Applicants can only apply once for the International Selection.
- Applicants must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the preceding year.
- Applicants must validate at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign college (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Applicants must validate at least two years of undergraduate studies at a foreign college (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
- Application to International selection is done according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your file, you will be invited to take both written and verbal tests.
- The mark obtained at the tests establishes the list of admitted students.
NOTE: Interested Applicants for the Department of Cognitive Studies can submit an application using the Science or Arts Humanities forms indiscriminately.
Click here for Online Application
For more information, visit the Scholarship Link